- License of the Ministry of Interior and Administration no. B-033/2003 for conducting economic activities in the field of trading and manufacturing of products intended for use by the military and the police.
- Certificate for the implemented Internal Control System covering the foreign trade of goods, technologies, and services of strategic importance to the national security and to international peace and security.
- Certificate for the integrated quality and environmental management system conformant to the ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, and AQAP 2110:2009 standards. The system has been certified by the Department of Quality and Management Systems of the Ministry of National Defense.
- Physical and Technical Security Accreditation Certificate for the Foreign Documents Handling Point, up to and including the NATO SECRET clause.
- Security Certificate for the premises of the Cryptography Office, up to and including the SECRET/COSMIC TOP SECRET clause.
- First Degree Industrial Security Certificate no. 20/I-14/T/OBP/2006, for the SECRET clause.
- Second Degree Industrial Security Certificate No. 1/II-5/NS/WBP/2007, for the NATO SECRET clause.
- NATO Commercial and Government Entity Code no. 0324H.
- Decision No 107/2009 issued by the National Armament Director concerning the admission of credibility certificate companies applying for co-operation with NAMSA.
- Certificate issued by the Office of Technical Inspection for the Laboratory with regards to non-destructive testing of welded connections.
- Decision no. 239-02/WDT/UTB/08 by the Head of the Military Technical Inspection, dated 27 October 2008, regarding the authorization of Wojskowe Zakłady Uzbrojenia S.A. to perform repairs of self-propelled, fixed, mobile, and transportable cranes and ancillary lifting equipment intended for the Polish Armed Forces.
- Decision no. 215-02/WDT/UCB/08 by the Head of the Military Technical Inspection, dated 1 September 2008, regarding the authorization of Wojskowe Zakłady Uzbrojenia S.A. for manufacturing, with regards to assembly and repairs of compressed air supply systems of combat vehicles intended for the Polish Armed Forces.
Preview the certificates to be printed...