Current composition of the Management Board:
President of the Management Board - Piotr Tefelski, Ph.D.
PIOTR TEFELSKI - Ph.D. at law
- graduated from the faculty of Law at UMCS in Lublin and Sociological Studies at the Catholic University of Lublin;
- graduated from the Seminary for Senior Executives at Northwestern University in Chicago; completed scientific internship at Lock Haven University (USA);
- numerous work visits and participation in trainings in Ireland, France, USA, Sweden, South Africa, Portugal;
- holds the title of a legal adviser;
- worked at the Faculty of Law and Administration of UMCS as an assistant and then assistant professor;
- Member of the Management Board in several commercial banks in Lublin, as well as in Bank Pocztowy;
- Deputy Chairman of the Council of Bank Card Issuers at Polish Bank Association for the first three terms;
- Deputy Director of Departments at the Ministry of Science and Higher Education and the Ministry of Economy (currently Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Technology, dealing with legal regulations of business operations);
- expert in the Corporate Supervision Office of Polimex-Mostostal S.A.;
- from June 2018 - Holder of Commercial Power of Attorney and adviser to the Management Board at WZU S.A.; from 19 October 2018 President of the Management Board of WZU S.A.
- he sat on several Supervisory Boards of manufacturing companies as well as the Clinical Hospital;
- speaks fluent English and good French.